Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include accurately processing customer orders while keeping the customer updated throughout the manufacturing process. Including but not limited to order collaboration with associated departments and personnel.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will field calls and e-mail requests from customers about our product offerings and assist customers in placing orders. Customer Service Representatives are trained on the job, to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent product knowledge and service. Preferable candidates will have a background in agriculture and more specifically the seed industry, however we are willing to train the right person.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide continually updated information to customers about order status from receipt of customer seed through customer delivery of processed seed.
- Have a friendly professional demeanor and clear concise communication style
- Field phone calls, emails, and chat requests
- Work in a team environment
- Listen, document, and help customers with inquiries or conflicts
- Collaborate with Sales Department
- Exhibit high attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, organize and problem solve
- Develop productive relationships within the organization and associated departments
- Ensure good communication flow and collaboration between departments (Shipping & Receiving, Seed Laboratory, and Production)
- Assist in mentoring and training less experienced employees
- Provide back up support for staff to cover planned and unplanned absences
Seed Dynamics Inc
Seed Dynamics is located in the Salinas Valley on the Central Coast of California. Around us are thousands of acres and a wide variety of growers who take advantage of the cool-season vegetable growing region that’s ideal for lettuce, strawberries, tomatoes, and spinach and has earned the nickname “America’s Salad Bowl.” We began to provide seed treatment to growers in our region, and we still support them wholeheartedly. Our treatments are used on the majority of lettuce acreage planted in the United States.
1081-B Harkins RdSalinas, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Seed Dynamics Inc