Hydrocarbon Extraction Technician
Seed & Smith Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seed & Smith is a state-of-the-art grow and extraction facility with integrated brewery-style tours. We maintain production transparency from seed to the final product, focusing to provide the highest quality of merchandise to our consumers. The extraction department is looking to expand production capabilities and seeks an extraction technician to run a closed-loop hydrocarbon system.
Shift Hours: 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Candidates must possess an ETS MEP certification. The primary objective for this position is to perform hydrocarbon extractions to generate crude oil for distillation using an ETS MEP to meet weekly crude oil production quotas while adhering to compliance regulations and SOPs. Increasing responsibilities of this position will include using METRC and Cannix to create product tags and ensure compliance. Completing routine data logs accurately is mandatory.
- Adhere to SOPs
- Routine and Accurate Data Log Completion
- Safely run ETS MeP to extract based on business and production needs
- Cleaning extraction equipment, work environment, and general lab equipment
- Undertaking routine and preventative maintenance on extraction equipment and auxiliary components
- Feed preparation
- Post-processing of crude oil
- Preparation and removal of waste material
- Transfill (CGAP1) certification
- METRC and Cannix compliance
- Maintaining a clean facility as per daily cleaning regimen.
- Advancement in CO2 Extraction knowledge and practice
- Advancement in Distillation knowledge and practice
- Additional tasks as needed
- 2+ years experience running a closed-loop hydrocarbon extraction system
- ETS MEP certification
- 1+ year experience post-processing hydrocarbon products
- Experience with METRC
- You will enjoy working both autonomously and in a team environment
- Have a high level of attention to detail, gained from working in a laboratory
- Be self-motivated with the ability to prioritize
- Have experience in following processes, compliance, and working within standard operating procedures
- Must possess or qualify for a MED Key or Support Badge
- Education or Experience in Extraction Chemistry is a Bonus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
This role would be ideal for someone with previous experience running ETS hydrocarbon extraction equipment. While initial training and competencies will be supervised by another technician and MIP Director, the position will eventually develop into a third shift, demanding the ability to run this equipment safely and autonomously. Candidates must be open to schedule changes and shifts until routine scheduling is maintainable.
At Seed & Smith, we provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.75 - $20.00 per hour based on experience
- Up to 48 hours of paid sick leave.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits.
- Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Paid holidays.
- 1 personal day.
- Up to 120 hours of paid vacation
Seed & SmithWhy Work Here?
Awesome team of Directors, great benefits including vacation, sick leave, and personal days, along with continued learning and growth!
The first generation of cannabis will always be remembered as the front lines to the end of prohibition. During the uncertain times following, we stood by our belief in cultivating the highest grade of cannabis possible. Now, during the new era of cannabis proliferation, we’ve put a name to that dedication and created a home for that research. With that, we feel a great responsibility to innovate and educate with unrivaled transparency about our process. Please visit our website to learn more at www.SeedandSmith.com
5070 Oakland St. DenverDenver, CO
AutomotiveView all jobs at Seed & Smith