Outside Sales Representative
SeeYouSEO provides organic search engine optimization and online advertising consulting to businesses of all sizes. Although Internet search engines have become a primary source for most businesses to reach prospective customers, many companies do little more than launching a website. Our raison d'etre is to elevate businesses to the potential customer opportunities online. SeeYouSEO provides highly professional consulting services to help business reach more customers. Our staff has been doing organic search engine optimization for the last 14 years. We have seen the evolution of search engine algorithms and how they have recently made it very difficult for businesses to reach the first page. Only just having a website is no longer enough. "Our pointer wears a white hat," because we are ethical, professional and persistent in our SEO and Internet marketing services.
Role and Responsibilities
This sales position is responsible for driving B2B sales through new client acquisition, and cross selling to existing clients. You will build relationships through excellent customer services skills driving customer satisfaction and retention. You will bring customers in the door and continue to maintain and expand wallet share through account management and customer service skills.
- Responsible for new sales opportunities from existing and new clients. Sales include online Presence Packages, SEO, Social media Engagement, PPC, Websites and Online visibility.
- Manage new sales to digital customers and retention of existing customers through providing excellent customer service and expanding client portfolio of services.
- Maintain an active pipeline of potential marketing prospects. Build relationships with key employees of prospective businesses.
- Identify key areas for improvement in prospective client's portfolio, determine any appropriate services that will help customer grow. Provide details/benefits to customers
- Responsible for all administrative tasks required for managing customer.
- Responsible to drive sales results and meet quota expectations.
- Find qualified small business prospects through a variety of business development methods.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Generate appointments through prospect calling, referrals, and in-person appointments
- Interact with new clients addressing marketing goals and objectives
- Maintain relationship with clients and project manager
- Identify and personally pursue growth opportunities with existing accounts and businesses
- Create proposals to present and close on these opportunities
- Develop a referral network
- Join a networking group on behalf of the company
Critical Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to develop trusting relationship with customer, provide excellent customer services and ensure follow through.
- Previous success closing sales and meeting revenue targets.
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly.
- Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level and ability to establish rapport and build relationships with current and potential customers.
- Must have clear, pleasant and professional speaking voice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average computer proficiency and the ability to multi-task.
- SEO and Web Application knowledge a plus
- CRM experience a plus.
- BS/BA in Sales/Marketing or related field a plus
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills-ability
- Strong experience in sales and/or customer service
- 5+ years sales and/or marketing experience a plus
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Lucrative 50/50% base pay plus commission
- 10-20% + Recurring Revenue
- Work Remotely
- Flexible Work Schedule
See You SEOMcLean, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.