See Us Now Staffing seeks a highly organized, computer-savvy and customer-focused professional to manage key customer accounts (including their logistics orders, inventory and fulfillment needs), as well as assist with administrative duties. This Full-Time position will report to the General Manager.
Core duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing customer accounts, maintaining positive and friendly customer relations, and meeting daily/weekly deadlines for both customers and internal management;
- Assisting on-boarding of new customers and inputting of inventory/product data into inventory management systems (databases);
- Coordinating with Operations Manager and Warehouse Leads to submit and monitor customer orders, production activities, shipments or supplies needed for customer projects, as well as producing necessary shipping documentation (BOLs, etc.) and activity/billing reports;
- Quoting, monitoring, scheduling and facilitating the movement of client freight/goods, as well as recording/providing tracking information as needed;
- Keeping accurate records of customer interactions, orders, errors, comments and complaints;
- Reviewing and updating inventory, order, and billable activity data;
- Supporting (if needed) fulfillment customer project activities – including, but not limited to, counting/inventory of items, pick/packing of e-commerce orders, labeling, and other tasks during peak periods;
- Assisting with general office functions, as requested, including but not limited to answering phones, filing, billing, compiling customer/market data, or other administrative duties;
- Communicating professionally with company Warehouse Team, other Account Executives and Management regarding shipments, order details, inventory, errors, or other operational issues;
- Strictly following quality and safety procedures and company policies;
- Perform other work tasks or duties as assigned.
- Preference for applicants with associates degree or university/college coursework (but logistics industry experience can substitute for formal education);
- Strong computer capabilities and excellent skills with major office programs (MS Office, Chrome, Google Docs, etc.). Applicants with database or Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a plus;
- Excellent at data entry, typing and writing, as well as professional communication and organizational skills;
- Preference for applicants with experience with shipping documentation and parcel shipping via USPS, UPS, FedEx or other carriers;
- Professional demeanor and ability to both problem-solve, as well as stay calm with customers or team under normal- or stressed-circumstances;
- Be punctual, reliable, have excellent math and counting skills, and extreme attention to detail;
- Solid and dependable work ethic, and ability to work both independently and on team (as situation requires).
Prefer applicants with:
- At least 5 years of previous customer service experience in a professional environment;
- Previous experience in logistics, 3PLs, supply chain, fulfillment, freight or warehouse industry;
- Previous experience using Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), other inventory/supply chain software packages or databases;
- Familiarity with online shipping/postage platforms (Ship Station, Shipping Easy, Easy Ship, Shippo, Stamps.com or similar);
- Experience with online shopping cart integrations and APIs;
- Amazon FBA, FBM, Seller
- Central or vendor experience;
- Excellent English reading/writing capabilities, with some bilingual (Spanish) capabilities preferred but not required.
Position is Full-Time, with typical M-F schedule of either 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am-4:30pm (TBD); pay range is $15.00-$17.00/hr, depending on experience and skills (greater experience with logistics industry & customer service = higher rate).
See Us Now StaffingSee Us Now Staffing Inc., is a Women owned business with over fifty plus years of combined staffing experience. Our professional staff specializes in light industrial, skill trades, medical office support/billing and call center recruiting as well as executive search in all 50 states. Our staff attends a national seminar training for professional development to assist with keeping up with employer related information such as human resource laws and standards, safety compliance, and co-employment relationships.
Las Vegas, NV