Construction Site Safety Manager- Hospital
As a construction site safety manager, the primary responsibilities are to ensure a safe work site during a hospital construction project. Duties involve assessing the site for potential hazards and auditing operations to ensure compliance with safety procedures. You must be able to create, update, execute and implement a training program and teach employees about safety as well as establish standards for construction procedures and the use of safety equipment. In addition to defining a safety policy, you must work to ensure compliance with safety regulations set out by federal and local government agencies along with following the building requirements of cleanrooms for hospitals. Must have a minimal of 5+ years experience as a site safety manager in construction for projects at $100M.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety; engineering or other related fields from an accredited university
- Demonstrated experience in construction safety management for at least five (5) years with a minimum of five (5) years working within a dedicated safety role
- Experience with construction safety contractor management program or providing oversight for 3rd party services/contractors
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with US health and safety regulations
- Experience writing technical and procedural documents
- OSHA 500 and up
See Us Now StaffingSee Us Now Staffing Inc., is a Women owned business with over fifty plus years of combined staffing experience. Our professional staff specializes in light industrial, skill trades, medical office support/billing and call center recruiting as well as executive search in all 50 states. Our staff attends a national seminar training for professional development to assist with keeping up with employer related information such as human resource laws and standards, safety compliance, and co-employment relationships.