Responsible for leading the daily operations of Clumpies Ice Cream. Performs tasks including, but not limited to, inventory, coaching and counseling partners, portion control, and cash handling.
· Leads team in accordance with Culture of Excellence and operational goals.
· Possesses an outgoing, friendly personality and the desire to provide quality service.
· Models appropriate guest and partner interaction at all times.
· Delivers excellent customer service.
· Maintains Serve Safe Certification.
· Maintains High Mystery shop scores and coaches other partners to ensure they achieve high scores as well.
· Ensures health codes and safety standards are followed in order to maintain a high health score.
· Ensures all restaurant staff is properly trained in food safety and food preparation.
· Increases sales through effective customer service, product knowledge, and inventory control.
· Maintains ordering, invoicing and product transfer controls as needed.
· Monitors cash handling procedures to minimize shrink/loss.
· Trains partners to include knowledge of opening/closing procedures, proper cash handling and register usage.
· Oversees the daily supervision of partners.
· Addresses guest complaints when necessary.
· Supervises portion control to minimize loss.
· Ensures inventory rotation is completed in a timely manner.
· Ensures all company policies are enforced.
· Addresses over/shorts in store.
· Ensures daily cash log is complete, makes deposits and maintains partner attendance log.
· Ensures all time and temperature controls are followed.
· Maintains a clean work area.
· Performs cashier duties, serves guests and prepares food as needed.
· Assists in the production of ice cream as needed
· Supervises Partners, including Lead Partner(s).
· Assists in wholesale order fulfillment and invoicing as needed
· Performs other duties as assigned by management
· Recipient of Serve Safe Certification.
· Ability to convey a professional image to guests
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights weekends and holidays.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers, guests, or the general public; read and analyze business correspondence; to develop and write reports.
· High school diploma and one to two years related experience in food service
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
· Ability to supervise and manage up to 6 partners.
· Ability to stand, use hands, and walk; Ability to lift up to 50 pounds