Outside Sales Rep HVAC & Plumbing Supplies & Equipment
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Outside Sales Rep HVAC & Plumbing Supplies & Equipment - Danbury Territory
Location: Providence, R
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
About the Company: As one of the region's premier purveyors of plumbing, HVAC, refrigeration equipment and components, this company has been effectively serving the needs of construction professionals with products and services.
About the Position: This position is for a Sales Hunter. The Outside Sales Representative must be organized, thoughtful and willing to work with a competitive internal team to help grow the business. The successful candidate will be responsible to satisfy the parts needs of the clients through the efforts of cold calling on prospects and existing clients. In addition, the Sales Representative will work with all colleagues towards the overall success of the company, which is measured by the financial performance, customer satisfaction, and positive work environment that all employees deliver.
Education and Experience: The successful candidate must possess an associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, have 5 to 8 years of related specific industry work experience, and fully understand the HVAC and plumbing supply business.
- Sales Hunter
- Ability to solve problems through the ability to be creative and implement ideas quickly and effectively
- Sound customer service by demonstrating the ability to help customers through any product/part issue when it occurs
- Recommend the correct part(s) for each unique situation
- Ability to deliver results by focusing on the desired result set forth by the customer
- Exceed monthly and annual quotas
- Ensure all parts requests are met in a time through effective communications with manufacturers, account managers, and clients
- Efficiently field all questions and requests from a variety of sources, and have the ability to recognize and prioritize all responses as to maximize the effectiveness of the sales department
- Source quality parts using best of breed pricing strategies and be able to negotiate replacement parts price points from original and alternative sources and maintain revenue requirements
- Assist in the planning and implementation of all promotional activities to grow the parts department and support this revenue center in the organization
- The company maintains a very high reputation by delivering excellence in all locations
- Provides the assurance of delivering product on time and on budget and provide an excellent customer service experience for all clients
- Complete benefit package
- Excellent company training programs
- Very competitive compensation package
- Work hard and play hard culture
- Long-term employment and career advancement is encouraged through hard work and delivery
- Very high employee retention rate
For more information, contact: Bill Glose, Chief Talent Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org | 610-442-9344
See It Right HereWhy Work Here?
Awesome working conditions and room for quick advancement!
BusinessView all jobs at See It Right Here