Inside Counter Sales/Customer Service Rep - HVAC, Plumbing, Hydronics
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Inside Counter Sales/Customer Service Representative – HVAC, Plumbing, Hydronics
Location: Ishpeming, MI
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Compensation: $45,000 to $65,000 Plus Bonus/Incentive
About the Company: As the region’s leading supplier of HVAC, Plumbing, and Hydronics, the company has multiple locations throughout the region. This multi-generation organization prides itself by delivering the highest quality and best value industry products to each and every one of their clients
About the Position: The Inside Counter Sales/Customer Service Representation must be organized, thoughtful and willing to work with a competitive internal team as well as with our contractor clients to help grow the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships with all counter sales clients. We have a growing base of customers in this area and care for these customers is critical to success. This person must be able to self-direct and work independently. Knowledge of the local market is a MUST.
The successful candidate will work with all colleagues towards the overall success of the company, which is measured by the financial performance, customer satisfaction, and positive work environment that all employees deliver.
- Full support of company outside sales representatives and plumbing and heating contractors
- Process orders, tracking works orders, and pulling customer orders
- Maintain visual store inventory and unload freight
- Promote company products and promotions
Education and Experience: The successful candidate must possess an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school, have 1 to 3 years of related specific industry work experience, and fully understand the HVAC, plumbing, and hydronics supply business.
Attributes: The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Self-motivated attitude and strong time-management skills
- 1 to 3 years of industry experience
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- Takes initiative with a strong work ethic
- Has a strong track record of exceeding sales goals
- Enjoys the challenge of helping clients achieve their objectives
- Is a quick study who profits from every training and mentoring opportunity
- Has strong attention to detail, perseverance, and the relentless pursuit of excellence
- Thoroughly understands and consistently applies the sales qualifying process
- Embraces the value of open-ended questions and active listening as the shortest route to prospect and customer insight
- Develops solid cost-benefit analyses that demonstrates a potential return on investment
- Differentiates based on value
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships
- Coordinates and collaborates with other team members to ensure maximum impact for the company and the customer
- Is able to overcome objections and educate prospects/customers with new ideas and perspectives
- Is able to collaborate with prospects in the solution development process to achieve mutual goals
- Ensure all parts requests are met in a time through effective communications with manufacturers, account managers, and clients
- Efficiently field all questions and requests from a variety of sources, and have the ability to recognize and prioritize all responses as to maximize the effectiveness of the sales department
- Effectively manage the given sales territory on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis by exceeding required KPI’s
- Source quality parts using best of breed pricing strategies and be able to negotiate replacement parts price points from original and alternative sources and maintain revenue requirements
- Assist in the planning and implementation of all promotional activities to grow the parts department and support this revenue center in the organization
- The company maintains a very high reputation by delivering excellence at all locations
- Provides the assurance of delivering product on time and on budget and provide an excellent customer service experience for all clients
- Complete benefit package
- Excellent company training programs
- Very competitive compensation package
- Work hard and play hard culture
- Long-term employment and career advancement is encouraged through hard work and delivery
- Very high employee retention rate
See It Right Here
Get fresh Hvac Counter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.