HVAC Field Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: HVAC Service Manager
Location: Concord, NH
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000 (DOE) plus Bonus Opportunity
Our client is one of the leading providers of home comfort services in the region. By providing great value and customer service, this award-winning company stands second to none in the region.
About the Position:
As an HVAC Service Manager, you will handle the day-to-day supervision and promote successful performance of our service technicians. Supervision includes communication and promoting adherence of company procedures and policies, handling customer issues, coordinating with the office Service Supervisor and Dispatchers, and backing up the Installation Manager.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Coordinate team member activities to ensure individual and team goals are consistently achieved
- Ensure team members are working up to the highest standards in all aspects of their positions
- Conduct & lead regular meetings with service technicians to review company policy and procedures, performance, quality and safety statistics
- Monitor, through various reports, the skills and work performance of the service technician team
- Emphasize and enforce procedures concerning use and recording of results of testing equipment and/or appropriate manufacturer and company instructions
- Enforce use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and monitor safety performance of service technician and takes corrective action as appropriate
- Ensure service technicians take care of our customers during all interactions and conduct post-service call audits on a routine basis and reviews third party surveys with technicians
- Provide customer service support by responding to customer inquiries and problems in a timely manner and resolve excessive service calls and consumption problems
- Keep abreast of industry technological developments and convey this knowledge to team members
- Run service meetings and interact effectively with all other internal departments
- Promote a safe work environment
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Company Vehicle
- Full time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- COVID-19 considerations:
- Follow CDC and Commonwealth of Mass guidelines.
- Equal opportunity employer and are committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- HVAC: 5 years (Required)
- Supervisory Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (Required)
See It Right HereWhy Work Here?
Awesome working conditions and room for quick advancement!
BusinessView all jobs at See It Right Here