Construction Contract Administrator & Bookkeeper
See It Right Here Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Mechanical Construction Contracts Administrator & Bookkeeper
Location: Hartford, CT
Type: Permanent-Full Time
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
About the Company: Our client has steadily matured into one of the region’s premier mechanical construction firms specializing in the installation, repair, and service & maintenance of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and plumbing systems in residential, commercial, and light industrial applications.
About the Position: The company is seeking a professional and reliable person who is driven to help with the day-to-day operations of a busy office environment as a Contract Administrator & Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will support the Project Management team from the beginning of a project by assisting with the preparation of contracts and related documents, along with compliance tracking and proper project documentation from all project participants.
General knowledge of construction related contract and insurance policies is preferred, along with experience using standard office software packages. Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, along with professional and courteous communication skills and a team attitude will all be sought in a successful applicant. In addition, the selected candidate will handle all the day-to-day bookkeeping functions and duties for the organization.
• Two to five years related experience
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Able to set and meet deadlines
• Able to prioritize and take direction from multiple managers
• Hard working and able to work alone or as part of a team
• Willing to take ownership of position
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Viewpoint experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
See It Right HereWhy Work Here?
Awesome working conditions and room for quick advancement!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at See It Right Here