Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Logistics and Product Support (SAF/AQD) is responsible for providing enterprise oversight of all matters pertaining to product support, supply chain management, maintenance of military materiel and all support functions required to field and maintain the operational capability of weapon systems, including all functions related to weapon system readiness. SAF/AQD develops strategy, policy and guidance and serves as the primary interface with Congress, OSD and the other military Services on programs relative to product support.
The tasks for this position include:
- Performing administrative duties such as maintaining flag-level calendars, managing travel arrangements and assisting in voucher processing, setting up and maintaining file plans, maintaining records and executing government administrative policies, greeting visitors, and answering
- Supporting the leadership of high visibility/high pressure front
- Managing calendar and all travel for SAF/AQ front
- Processing travel reservations, authorizations and vouchers i.e. Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Initiating high-level meetings of senior members and General
- Installing administrative procedures that affect subordinate
- Independently reviewing outgoing correspondence and ensuring handling requirements for classified material are accurately
- Collaborating with Military Assistant to resolve process bottlenecks
- Assists actions officers in executing conference preparation to include weekly high level VTCs.
Active Secret Clearance
Personnel at the Journeyman level in this position shall have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
A total of 5 years of administrative experience.