Shift: 1st; 8am-4:30pm
Location: East Moline
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Order Number: 194713
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking an experienced Service Manager. As a Service Manager for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct supervision of up to five (5) Service Technicians
- Ability to learn the product line within 1 year of service
- Engage with customers and distributors to solve technical problems and operator error
- Work closely with Engineering and Production on implementation of new models, machines, and production issues to identify systemic problems
- Coordinate and/or conduct the electrical, mechanical and refrigeration troubleshooting of freezers
- Estimate time/materials required to make repairs
- Record materials, time and processes to repair equipment
- Attend trade shows and assist with sales and support of machines
- Conduct classes and training seminars
- Administer industrial equipment warranty
- Establish, qualify and train new service agencies, mostly within the United States
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of previous management experience required.
- Certificate of training and/or Associates Degree in Refrigeration or HVAC preferred
- EPA certification in Refrigeration Practices, or the ability to achieve
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of and ability to reach electrical schematics and diagrams
- Computer software knowledge
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, sit, walk, bend, twist, and kneel
- Travel required, 20-25%
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked team of employment professionals founded in 1986. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and have a national presence with branch offices across the United States. We provide Clerical, Industrial and Technical, Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placements. We are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to an Industrial Account Manager at (309) 743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
Founded in 1986 Sedona Staffing has over 30 years in the industry. We are a part of a nationally recognized network of personnel specialists with 28 branches nationwide. Sedona builds close, long-term relationships with its clients. We help both employers and employees find the opportunities uniquely suited to their needs and capabilities.
Our career categories include; Industrial, Clerical, Administrative, Medical, Professional, and Technical offerings.
Sedona Staffing is a part of The Sedona Group family of businesses which also includes Sedona Technologies and Sedona Technologies Government Services.