Certified Medical Assistant
Pay Rate: $12 + Depending on Experience
Location: Various QC area locations
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants for various roles in the Quad City Area. As a Certified Medical Assistant for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides clinic assistance.
- Patient intake interview.
- Routine lab work.
- Patient education.
- Patient exit, and follow-up.
- Scheduling surgeries.
- Taking phone messages, and other duties in accordance with standards, protocols and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited medical program; CMA or LPN
- One year’s experience preferably in an ambulatory care setting. Additional education in relevant field may substitute for experience.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to relate with sensitivity to patients with varied backgrounds and lifestyles; commitment to agency goals.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked workforce management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.