Location: Moline, IL
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Job Order Number: 193948
Sedona Staffing is currently seeking a Legal Assistant for a large law firm in Moline. As a Legal Assistant for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Assisting attorneys and office personnel in secretarial and other support functions
- Legal support areas will include; contract, trust & estate planning, preparing estate/trust accounting and gift tax returns, transaction and corporate matters
- Ideally 2-3 years’ of experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Previous experience in the areas of work in transaction area,including preparation of estate planning documents and estate returns, corporate matters, contract and real estate are preferred, but not required
- Significant experience in preparing and completing estate/trust accounting's and related documents; preparing gift tax returns is preferred, but not required
- Proven administrative and organizational, and time management skills,
- Superior oral and written communication skills and a focus on client service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word and Outlook
- Ability to work well with others and a team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, staff, clients and visitors
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced legal office environment
Founded in 1986 Sedona Staffing has over 30 years in the industry. We are a part of a nationally recognized network of personnel specialists with 28 branches nationwide. Sedona builds close, long-term relationships with its clients. We help both employers and employees find the opportunities uniquely suited to their needs and capabilities.
Our career categories include; Industrial, Clerical, Administrative, Medical, Professional, and Technical offerings.
Sedona Staffing is a part of The Sedona Group family of businesses which also includes Sedona Technologies and Sedona Technologies Government Services.