Location: Bettendorf, IA
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Industry: Service & Installation
Number of openings: 1
Job Order Number: 158187
Sedona Staffing Moline is currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. As an Administrative Assistant for our client, your job duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Update and maintain all part quality scan documentation.
- Update and maintain all calibration records.
- Assist Quality Manager with all ISO activities and record keeping.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments to maintain seamless quality operations.
- Coordinate with Quality Techs and customers to complete required PPAP and documentation.
- Collect and report testing data.
- Assist Quality Manager and Quality Techs with tracking and status of all product flow in quality lab.
- Assist Quality Techs with lab equipment inventory maintenance.
- Prepare documentation for quality training.
- Prepare standard work documentation.
- Assist Quality Manager with corrective action / preventative action tracking.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
- Strong Computer skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work with wide variety of personalities, education levels, and work experience
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and drug screen.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vacation, Holidays, Life,LTD & EAP, Sick and 401K
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked workforce management team celebrating its 32nd year of business and has been voted # 1 Staffing Agency for the last six years by our local community. We are locally owned and headquartered in Moline, IL and provide Clerical, Industrial, Medical, Technical, and Engineering Associates to companies in need of temporary, Temp-to-hire or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
If interested in this opportunity, please call in and ask to speak to a Clerical/Industrial Account Manager at 309-743-7000. If you are not already registered with Sedona Staffing Moline, please be prepared to be asked to apply online and send a resume that highlights your experience for this opening.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.