We are looking to hire an office manager with a diversity of skills. Our preferred candidate will have Quickbooks experience and familiarity with Cyber Security or IT.
- Exceptional communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with clients, prospects and internal team members with a positive get-it-done attitude
- Critical thinker and problem solver. Having common sense and making decisions without direction based on situation or need
- Extremely high work ethic. Doing whatever it takes to get the task and job done in a quick, efficient and ethical way
- Accountability and ownership mentality. Ability to derive solutions and not only focus on the problem
- High level of professionalism: Organized, punctual, reliable, assertive, positive, capable, honest, ethical and accountable
- Attention to detail without compromising timely execution; works with a sense of urgency
- Executive assistance as required
- Planning employee activities
- Consolidation and coordination of meetings and agendas
- Producing meeting agendas and their distribution
- Management of office supplies
- Managing logistics for team members tied to travel, events, etc
- Answer inbound calls
- Digital and paper document management
- Manage phone system
- Entry-level book-keeping via Quickbooks
- Perform basic A/R and A/P functions...i.e., invoicing, bill entry, bill payments, check deposits, collections, etc.
- Perform other accounting functions as directed by Accounting / Finance consultants
- Bank Account management
- Expense management
- Tax assistance
- Manage new client on-boardings
- Scheduling client meetings
- Client survey administration
- Project management assistance
- Coordination of service delivery calendar
- Project flow, tracking and reports
- Contract management
- Internal vendor account management
- Management of on-boardings for new employees, contractors and Advisory Board Members.
- Coordinate benefit enrollment
- Manage 401K plan
- Organize additional employee benefits
- Recruiting responsibilities
- Manage internal HR policies for company
PREFERRED - Hard Skills
- BS degree in Business (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Project Management, etc)
- Social networking and marketing experience. Blog posts, news updates, industry information, web site management, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Familiarity with the cyber-security OR IT services industry a plus but not a requirement
- 5+ years of experience in a professional office environment working at a fast pace
Integrity · Effective Communication · Quality Execution · Teamwork · Driven Decision Making
Secuvant Mission Statement
Secuvant is a Platform which provides a Pathway Forward for · Our Employees · Our Customers · Our Causes
Why Work Here?Secuvant is a dynamic, fast-growing Cybersecurity company that values passionate IT Security professionals. Our core message, "Cyber Risk is Business Risk," separates us from other Cybersecurity companies. Our approach looks at the whole of a business to find the best Cybersecurity solutions available. We are a business-driven Cybersecurity and risk management company that provides high touch risk management and managed detection and response (MDR) for our clients. Our work environment is fun but highly technical, creative, and one of continual learning and knowledge sharing. We work as a team to solve challenging security problems while developing scalable solutions. We seek candidates with a passion for security and protecting customers and their assets. Our employees have access to cutting edge technology, software, and systems. We offer high-value benefits in a collaborative and supportive team environment with a great vibe! Secuvant Values Integrity · Effective Communication · Quality Execution · Teamwork · Driven Decision Making Secuvant Mission Statement Secuvant is a Platform which provides a Pathway Forward for · Our Employees · Our Customers · Our Causes
Great company, challenging and rewarding Cybersecurity work, Fun SOC team and atmosphere, excellent management team, and strategic vision.