A supervisory position overseeing the performance of a team of Communication Analysts, daily monitoring of KPIs, attendance, and company policies and procedures.
The following duties are typical for this classification. Incumbents may not performallthe listed duties and/or may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below to address business needs and changing business practices.
- Overseeassociatesdaily work assignments.
- Answers questions fromassociates.
- Supervise a team made up of no more than a total of 10 Communication Analysts.
- Review errors and coachassociatesin a timely manner.
- Assists with assignments or responsibilities assigned byCommunication Analyst Manger as needed.
- Work on a team with limited supervision to complete daily assignments.
- Completes daily system testing.
- Test and provide feedback on new system updates prior to release.
- Coach team tomeet targeted call minute requirements.
- Be knowledgeableofphrases, cryptic messages, slang/gang terms and other hidden messages andbe able to communicate these to your team.
- Exercises independence intheperformance of responsibilities and work towards targeted goals.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Be familiar withpolicy andprocedures, GEX processes, and each customer's processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong typing and organizing skills.
- Ability to stay on task, with limited supervision.
- Adequate grammar skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Must type a minimum of 30 words per minute.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Detail oriented with specific emphasis on listening skills.
- Must be able to pass and maintain a background check administered by the Missouri Department of Corrections.
- Mandatory confidentiality relating to work performed.
- Fluency in a second language given preferential consideration.
- Ability to work in a secured team environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug screen.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years of experience as a combination of a Communication Analyst preferred.
- Degree in Criminal Justice, or equivalent work experience in the field.
- Fluency in a second language.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Work in a "securedworkstation" environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
# of Openings1
CategoryOffice and Administrative Support