UAT QA Engineer (Manual) - REMOTE Contract
Securly Jacksonville, FL
- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
5th fastest-growing private company in the Silicon Valley
EdTech Computer Networking/Security K-12 SLED
Securly is seeking to hire a UAT QA Engineer (manual) to work remotely for us on a long term contract or contract to hire (FTE) basis. This role would start immediately. We would prefer that you work Monday-Friday 8-5 EST but are flexible.
Primary Job Tasks
- Work on Hotfixes to Production
- Work with support team to reproduce the issues reported & handover topjm's
- Execute Automation suite & monitor, verify the build
- Work closely with developer for Impact analysis, Test coverage & scopefor hotfixes
- Sign off Hotfixes to Production
- Working on defining test strategy, writing test plans, and designing and executingsoftware tests
- Communicate effectively with other engineers in the team
- Work closely with the automation team
- Work closely with Development teams in the US to understand the inner working ofthe products and customer use cases to achieve unscripted testing
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 4+ years of experience testing both web applications and backend services, including functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing
- Experience with White/Grey Box testing preferred
- Certification ISTQB or CSTE or CAST preferred
- Good Understanding of Basic Networking concepts like DNS, HTTP, Proxy, etc.
- Experience testing complex Mobile Apps successfully delivered to customers is
- beneficial but not mandatory
- Any kind of scripting experience - shell, python, java, etc. will be an advantage
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with bug-tracking tools
- Bachelors degree in computer science-related field or relevant experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
*** 2-minute product demo - vimeo.com/245108303 ***
Securly, Inc (www.securly.com) is the 5th fastest-growing private company in San Jose, CA. Securly is a world-renowned innovator in student safety solutions. We started by building the first cloud-based web filter for schools in 2012 and have continued innovating comprehensive solutions for student safety - both in school and at home. By pioneering these developments, Securly continues to be a leader in an industry that is continually evolving.
In a few short years, our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1000+ children
Some of the FTE perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance through Anthem or Kaiser
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours, and routine company outings
- Experienced Remote Working culture
TechnologyView all jobs at Securly