Regional Account Manager / CSM - REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
326% Growth - SaaS - Computer Networking & AI
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year 3 years in a row
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
As an Account Manager, you will report to the Director of Customer Success and be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers through expansion opportunities related to additional solutions as well as any procurement needs within the client's environment. Your territory will cover the west coast including states such as Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. The school districts sizes range between 1k and 8k students.
We will help you develop a deep understanding of Securly's software solutions so that you can consult our clients, cultivate relationships, identify new opportunities within the customer and drive revenue by delivering on their business objectives.
**** This is a remote position ****
Our growth means we have doubled our ARR every year
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside the Customer Success Manager to serve the customer during product demonstrations, evaluations, and revenue-related matters, lead point of contact for all issues.
- Drive adoption of Securly's capabilities and actively promote Securly's offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue. Curate and communicate expertise based on best practices, client success stories, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to secure contract renewals and communicate competitive advantages to your assigned portfolio
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Customer Success Management and Customer Operations) to ensure best-in-class service. Represent the client needs with other functional units and provide input to the Product team to help shape our development roadmap
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in sales, CSM, or account management of similar professional-client relationship management and quota-carrying roles
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to take accountability and proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual revenue goals
- Experience working for/with large or SMB customers, ideally in the EdTech, network Security, or SaaS industry. Proven track record interfacing with customers to demonstrate the value of a service or software
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row - https://topworkplaces.com/award/bayarea/2021/35-149/?page=1
- Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year 3 years in a row - https://bit.ly/3hgQiYG
- About Us - https://www.securly.com/about-us
- 2-minute product demo - https://vimeo.com/245108303
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1200+ children
BusinessView all jobs at Securly