Full Stack Software Engineer - Java / Angular REMOTE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
5th fastest-growing private company - SaaS - Computer Networking & AI
TOP PLACE TO WORK - 3 years in a row
As a senior-level Senior web application developer you will work as part of a small team to create, maintain, and add new features for a suite of web-based applications for the most innovative EdTech SaaS company in the market.
This role can be a remote (work-from-home) role or located in office in our San Jose, CA office or Charlotte, NC.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain Enterprise Level applications
- Design high-availability, large data-rich, enterprise-level applications
- Design and maintain relational and non-relational databases
- Produce high-quality software following good architecture and design principles that you and your team will find easy to work with in the future.
- You will have the opportunity be a part of ground breaking POCs and initiatives that change the market status quo
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented PHP 5/6/7
- Experience in Frontend (Angular 5/6/7/8+) or React
- Experience with high-availability and very large data-rich applications enterprise-level applications
- Excellent knowledge of API's (including REST principles)
- Excellent knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Solid understanding of MVC design patterns
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Comfortable with Linux environments
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
Nice to have or beneficial skills
- ELK Stack
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row - https://topworkplaces.com/award/bayarea/2021/35-149/?page=1
- Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year 3 years in a row - https://bit.ly/3hgQiYG
- About Us - https://www.securly.com/about-us
- 2-minute product demo - https://vimeo.com/245108303
Innovation - Our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1200+ children
Some of the Benefits / Perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row
- Unlimited Vacation - flex time
- Excellent Company Sponsored Health Benefits
- Our culture and people value empowerment, continual learning and growth, partnership, and execution
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer) and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours and routine company outings
- You will enjoy Commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
TechnologyView all jobs at Securly