Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Securly San Francisco, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
5th fastest-growing private company
EdTech - Computer Networking/Security & AI
About Securly, Inc.
Securly, Inc (www.securly.com) is the 5th fastest-growing private company in San Jose, CA. Securly is a world-renowned innovator in student safety solutions. We started by building the first cloud-based web filter for schools in 2012 and have continued innovating comprehensive solutions for student safety - both in school and at home. By pioneering these developments, Securly continues to be a leader in an industry that is continually evolving.
In a few short years, our innovative products and talented people have;
- Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing internationally
- Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
- Monitored more than 5 billion online activities
- Revolutionized school safety for more than 10 million children
- Saved the lives of more than 1000+ children
As the company is undergoing significant growth, we seek an FP&A Manager to expand our Finance team. This position will be responsible for managerial reporting, budget management, defining and monitoring key metrics, sales and operations analysis, and programs/systems/policies to support each.
Reporting to the SVP of Finance, you will be in a key, hands-on role as a business partner and analyst where you will have broad scope and autonomy as you report to the SVP of Finance. You will touch many parts of the organization, work closely with finance/accounting colleagues, and partner with Operations and Sales.
This is a remote role working with executive leadership residing in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This role is not open to Visa Sponsorship
The FP&A Manager is responsible for the following:
- Budgeting infrastructure, monitoring/controls, and variance analysis (monthly)
- Spending and P&L forecast accuracy, including ad-hoc business reporting performance
- Metrics and KPI definition and tracking
- Business analytics and modeling (e.g., make vs. buy, M&A, partnerships) to support strategic initiatives
- Partner with Sales and Operations for reporting and tracking needs (SaaS Unit Economic)
- Sales Commission & accrual program management
- Insurance & other corporate programs
- Strong background and demonstrated growth in corporate planning/FP&A
- Advanced analytical skills and mindset
- Experience in both large, well-run public companies and smaller, high-growth companies preferred but not required
- Demonstrated experience managing budget and building supporting processes and systems
- Experience implementing ERP and budgeting modules
- Strong/Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with commission and bonus programs a plus
- Experience directly working with Sales organization desirable
- Experience supervising 1-2 (this position does not currently have direct reports)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Analytics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience and growth in Finance/FP&A positions
- Advanced analytical system certification highly desired
- M&A experience a plus
- Good understanding of GAAP accounting principles a plus
- Good experience working with global operations a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Some of the perks
- Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years
- Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance through Anthem or Kaiser
- Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
- You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches and happy hours, and routine company outings
- You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
- You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Securly