Information Security Senior Consultant - Advisory
- Expired: October 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
An Information Security Senior Consultant - Advisory is sought by Security Risk Advisors Intl LLC in Philadelphia, PA for 40 hours per week.
- Blue Team, Defensive Security: Collaborate with team members to assist with the design and implementation of general security strategy, architecture and engineering across common platforms for a variety of controls. Use tools such as FireEye, Fidelis, Splunk, Intel/McAfee, RSA, IBM, Symantec, Palo Alto, Resilient, Cybereason, Tanium, CarbonBlack, Armis and ServiceNow. Apply Threat Management's services across multiple client engagements involving Security Monitoring, Incident Response (IR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Network Traffic Analysis, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Enterprise Security Architecture and Perimeter Management.
- Cyber Security Program Assessment: Review and assess the maturity of a complete security program. OT Security: Execute strategy, develop frameworks, perform site security assessments and deploy controls. Program Design: Review and advise on best practices for building critical programs like OT Security, Third Party Risk Assessment, Application Security, Policy, and Control Testing. Compliance Assessments: Conduct interview-based and evidence-based compliance assessments against standards and frameworks such as ISA/IEC 62443, NIST CSF, ISO & PCI.
- Documentation: document evidence of work in reports and status updates. Research and Innovation: use knowledge gained to conduct research initiatives with the purpose of improving our services and giving back to the community. Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel. Mentor more junior team members on engagements.
- Travel Required: Requires sporadic domestic and international travel to client sites in the U.S. and Western Europe. Up to 30 - 50% of time (depending on assignment).
Reply with resume to: Katie Calabrese at email@example.com
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, IT Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent subject matter. 3 years of professional information security consulting experience. Knowledge of programming or scripting languages. Subject matter expert in more than one of the following: Frameworks and Risk Assessments, Pen Testing and Application Security, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management, Threat Hunting, Defensive Toolset Engineering, Controls Design, Ransomware, OT Security or Purple Teams. Demonstrable aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports, presentations, and operating procedures. Experience communicating with clients and independently managing client projects. Knowledge of Windows and *NIX-based operating systems. Knowledge of networking fundamentals and common attacks/defenses. Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology. Experience managing multiple projects at once.
Security Risk Advisors
Get fresh Senior IT Security Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.