COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!! We are an established company that's growing!
We are in IMMEDIATE need of LEVEL 2 SECURITY OFFICERS (license in hand a plus). Company will provide licensing for right candidates. Hospital experience is a plus but not required.
We are in need of FULL-TIME & PART-TIME officers to fill shifts at an office site.
Our company is in a growth period, and is in IMMEDIATE need of the above officers!
We have been a relied on, and highly recommended security firm for over 10 years, and have had a consistent level of growth each year. We are on target to meet, and surpass our previous years' growth, and are excited to publish our continued need for dedicated security officers.
Below, you will find a condensed listing of our benefit plan(s). More information will be given upon job offer, if one is extended to the applicant.
- Humana PPO policies available to select from. Must work 30, or more, hours per week in order to be eligible. Employer provides a portion of the premium
- Aflac plans--Employee paid premiums
To include (but are not limited to):
- Employer provided continued training--FREE to employees
State licensing training, and re-qualification training
Expandable Baton Training
STARTING PAY RATES (in general):
- Non-Commissioned--Level II (unarmed) Security Officers in the Dallas areas $10-12/hr.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (includes, but is not limited to):
- Professional in skills, and attitude;
- Must be 21 years of age, or older;
- Reliable, and dependable, transportation to job sites throughout the DFW Metroplex;
- "Can Do" attitude--VERY important, we are building a TEAM;
- Experience is appreciated--hospital experience is a plus;
Since we need to fill positions quickly, we ask that you be able to start immediately!
The following is REQUIRED:
All officers MUST be able to work any shift -- to include nights, weekends, and holidays! While we do our best to accommodate all requested schedules, it is crucial that you be flexible to work any, and all, shifts/days. We operate 24/7 schedules, and need employees who can fill those shifts.
All employees must be able to pass a criminal background check, along with a drug screen.
SRT, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.