Security Management of South Carolina LLCMoncks Corner, SC
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Armed Security Officer - Myrtle Beach and Conway
Officers must be highly visible while on duty; capable to detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts on the property they are assigned to protect. Below are some standard duties of the Security Officer:
* Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with our client employees, contractors and guest.
* Answer questions and assist client employees, contractors and guest.
* Answer phones or greet guest / employees / contractors in a professional, welcoming manner.
* Must be able to stand or walk on various surfaces (i.e. gravel, concretes, grass, dirt).
* Must be able to climb stairs unassisted.
* Must be able to bend / twist at the waist / kneel / to perform various security duties.
* Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted.
* Must be able to run or move quickly if necessary.
* Must be able to operate 2 way radio; answer the security phone in a professional manner.
* Must have basic knowledge of a computer
* Must be able to write a report, and other administrative tasks.
* Capable to review security monitors, observing concerns.
* Ability to work in and adapt to changing outdoor conditions such as cold, rain, or heat.
* Must have the skills in strong attention to detail while on duty.
Please do not apply for this job position if you do not meet the following qualifications and requirements.
* Must be a citizen of the United States.
* Must be 21 years of age.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Former Military: Discharge should be Honorable (DD 214 requested).
* Must be able to meet our Criminal Background Check (SLED Check)
* Must be able to pass a Drug Test.
* Must have a valid SC Drivers License. (Request that you get a Certified 3 Year Driving Record from the DMV).
* Must be able to read, write, and speak clearly.
* Must meet our professional dress code.
* Must have Reliable Transportation.
* Must be able to work flexible hours, and available to work weekends and overtime ( if necessary).
Security Management of South Carolina is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Security Management of SC, LLC is a locally owned and operated, private security company with over 20 years of industry experience. We provide security services with well trained security officers to many industries including manufacturing/industrial, government, schools and universities, financial institutions, healthcare, energy/utility, residential and resort gated communities, commercial real estate, various private companies and more. Security Management’s service footprint is throughout the southeast, with corporate headquarters located in Columbia, SC.
Screenings: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam, Education Verification, Finger Printing
Security Management of South Carolina LLC
Moncks Corner,SC 29461 USA
Get fresh Security Officer Armed jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Security Officer Armed