Patrol Specialist - Full Time (Swing)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Job Title: Security Specialist
- Department: Operations
- Location (City/State): San Mateo, California
- Employment Type: Full Time
Security Industry Specialists (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining and rewarding the best talent available.
General Statement of Job
The purpose of this position is to stand post or patrol an assigned zone by foot, enforce client policy and regulations, and investigate all facility related incidents. Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment. The Security Specialist reports to the Security Supervisor.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service to the client, its associates and facilities personnel
- Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates or public safety, including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility-related events; provide back up to client personnel as needed
- Monitor Closed Circuit Television, Access control and Alarm monitoring systems as required
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to the superior officer
- Provide escort services to the clients visitors, contractors and vendors as required
- Investigate security-related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
- Participate in scheduled physical security audits of door readers and other physical security devices
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees, suppliers, and visitors on company property have a proper company-issued identification
- Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment
- Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting Police Department/Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate causes
Additional Job Functions
- Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma (or GED) required or any equivalent combination of education, specialized training, and/or experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position
- Must complete and maintain state Guard Certification as prescribed by presiding state law, as well as all client requested certifications; all documentation and fees are the responsibility of the employee unless otherwise noted
- Site-specific training will need to be completed within the first thirty days unless otherwise stated based on client or assignment of position
- Uniform attire and grooming standards must be maintained at all times while in uniform
- Mature, and professional individuals that can give a high level of customer service
- Must be able to climb stairs, sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Must have a high level of competency with administrative and data entry tasks
- Must have basic computer and report writing skills
- Must be able and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and emergencies
- Must have a valid drivers license
What we can offer:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Paid Sick and Safe Time.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
Private Investigator #PI 28063
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
At Security Industry Specialists, we provide innovative security solutions and services for people, their assets and facilities — anywhere, any time — in a comprehensive manner tailored to meet the individualized needs of each client. We’re committed to breaking the security stereotype, and delivering unparalleled service for every client. Our global presence and continued excellence makes us the leader in security.
AddressSan Mateo, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Security Industry Specialists, Inc.