Fusion Specialist - Full Time
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. Pleasanton, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $25 Hourly
- Job Title: Fusion Security Specialist
- Department: Retail
- Location (City/State): Pleasanton, California
- Employment Type: Full time
NOTE: Weekend availability a must.
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
The Fusion Security Specialist is responsible for creating a world-class experience while ensuring a safe and secure environment for the client and customers. As such, the Fusion Security Specialist must display a professional appearance, speak in a polite manner and clear tone, and address, greet, and direct all personnel with the highest level of customer service. A strong working knowledge of the rules, policies, and procedures as it pertains to guests and general personnel at the client site is expected. As the first point of contact for all safety and security issues, the Fusion Security Specialist leverages a thorough knowledge of the rules, policies, and procedures as it pertains to those at the client site. The Fusion Security Specialist reports directly to the Site Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor overall activity on the site to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and preservation of evidence
- Initiate investigations of security-related incidents
- Operate in a professional, business-centered environment where customer service, confidentiality, and integrity are held to a high standard
- Assist EMS or other officials during emergency situations
- Perform other related duties and special project functions as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
- Fluent in security industry standards and methods
- Professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion and the ability to function in stressful situations
- Must hold and maintain applicable state guard certifications and licenses
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent time-management, communication, incident report writing, and organizational skills
- Dependable team player with business acumen and enthusiasm
- Must be flexible on schedule, including availability for weekends and holidays
- Minimum 2 years of either military or law enforcement experience
- Associates, Bachelors degree or higher in criminal justice or business management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in physical security; 2+ years in a supervisory role
- Advanced safety certifications (EMT, CLSS-HC, etc.) preferred
- Experience in executive protection
- Proficient in iOS, macOS, PC operating systems on stationary and mobile devices
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
What we can offer:
- $23-$25 per hour
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
- SIS is an equal opportunity employer
- Private Patrol Operator #PPO 13936
- Private Investigator #PI 28063
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
At Security Industry Specialists, we provide innovative security solutions and services for people, their assets and facilities — anywhere, any time — in a comprehensive manner tailored to meet the individualized needs of each client. We’re committed to breaking the security stereotype, and delivering unparalleled service for every client. Our global presence and continued excellence makes us the leader in security.
TechnologyView all jobs at Security Industry Specialists, Inc.