- Posted: over a month ago
- Department: Facilities
- Location (City/State): Austin, TX
- Employment Type: Full time
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
About the role:
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Facilities, the Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance and operations of the corporate offices of the Company.
In this role, your responsibilities will be:
- Performs routine inspection of office areas, parking areas, security equipment, mechanical spaces, dumpster location, landscaping and rooftop areas.
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks on facilities support equipment.
- Oversees outside contractor/vendor performing tasks on property or in building.
- Responds/manages building/office emergencies - fire drills, power outages, weather-related hazards or alerts, liquid spills, plumbing issues or incident clean up
As a candidate you must have:
- General knowledge of building maintenance, construction, renovation practices and methods, experience preferred
- Knowledge of building systems such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, IT/AV systems
- High School diploma
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel as needed
- $45-55 K DOE
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Time Off including Sick/Safe Time
- A dynamic and challenging work environment with opportunity for growth
Department of Public Safety Investigations/Security Contractor Guard Company #C14164
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of this job. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, requirements, skills, and standards required to perform essential job functions.
Security Industry Specialists, Inc.
At Security Industry Specialists, we provide innovative security solutions and services for people, their assets and facilities — anywhere, any time — in a comprehensive manner tailored to meet the individualized needs of each client. We’re committed to breaking the security stereotype, and delivering unparalleled service for every client. Our global presence and continued excellence makes us the leader in security.
Real EstateView all jobs at Security Industry Specialists, Inc.