Unarmed Security Officers in Santa Ana
Security Company Santa Ana, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Unarmed Security Officers In Santa Ana And Orange County to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Contact PD when necessary
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working as a security officers
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Incident report and daily activity report writing
- Ability to walk and stand for long hours
- Comply with all Company rules and guidelines
- Clean background check with no misdemeanors
- Valid CA guard card
- Comply to drug testing
- Able to work weekends and Holidays
- Able to work second and third shift
We continuously invest in our personal as they are the corner stone of our success. We have one of the highest employee retention rates in our industry. We invite you to join our elite team of independent professionals. Call our office at (310) 301-0010 to inquire and to initiate the interview process. Please ask for Captain Hanna.