Financial Analyst - Sales to Cash Specialist
Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing, and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens), with over 200 businesses and nearly 400,000 investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well-funded global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, Miami, and San Francisco. We're backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales to Cash Specialist to join our team in Miami, FL. This position is a temporary role with the possibility of permanent employment. If you have a strong background in finance and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!
As an Sales to Cash Specialist, you will play a critical role in managing the end-to-end sales to cash process for Securitize. Your main responsibilities will include sales management, invoicing, and collections. You will be required to come to the office three days a week and have prior startup experience.
This is a hybrid role; reporting the Miami WeWork office 3 days- week
- Manage the implementation of the entire sales-to-cash process, including order entry, validation, invoicing, and collections.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of customer sales and timely resolution of any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the sales team to resolve any customer issues related to sales, billing, or payments.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports related to sales to cash activities.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for process improvements to optimize the sales-to-cash process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer account information.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment.
- Strong understanding of the sales-to-cash process and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- NetSuite experience and certification highly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, and experience working with accounting or ERP systems.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be located in Miami, FL and available to come to the office three days a week
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.