Event Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Event Marketing Manager
Remote, U.S. based
Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens), with 200+ business clients and 400,000+ investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well funded, global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, and San Francisco. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Event Marketing Manager will lead our marketing event strategy and execution.
- Identify and track industry events and speaking opportunities where Securitize entities and products are best positioned to create new awareness and drive lead-flow.
- Work cross-departmentally to evaluate and recommend prospective events that align with event marketing goals, including interfacing with executive management.
- File for and secure merit speaking opportunities on key themes for each of the company spokespeople.
- Negotiate sponsorship agreements that enable the most visibility for the brand, while maintaining a positive ROI.
- Prepare spokespeople for panel and presentations by aiding in the creation of speaking points and powerpoint presentations.
- Provide event organizers appropriate logos, headshots, bios, descriptions, and other needed assets, depending upon which executive or line of business is involved.
- Coordinate the event presence, including booth set-up, collateral, branded merchandise, shipping and collection. Will also support managing the inventory of branded merchandise.
- Partner with Head of Communications or Senior Communication Specialist to promote events and executive event attendance on social media platforms.
- Bring creative thought process into developing and positioning the brand to ensure optimal audience engagement at conferences, including testing the latest in event design leveraging new technology, visual experience, and layout approaches.
- Lead producer for all hosted events (in-person and digital), acting as main point of contact and key decision maker.
- Collaborate with marketing (PR, content, design, partner) to ensure events integrate with larger campaigns to maximize impact of events.
- Evaluate and report on event ROI, including lead tracking, surveys, post-event tracking, wrap reports, and recommendations for future events.
- Travel to manage events on-site when necessary.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as design, communications, event management or marketing.
- 3-5+ years of event management experience in the Blockchain and or financial industries.
- Excellent project management skills, with an ability to juggle moving details and multiple projects.
- Experience independently leading cross-functional efforts with internal and external partners, and building consensus across a range of teams.
- Scrappy, resourceful, collaborative, and unflappable in the face of the unexpected.
- Creative and passionate about developing traffic-stopping event experiences.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
AddressRound Rock, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Securitize