We are seeking a Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. This is entry level role but will give a $1000 sign on bonus for anyone who is a licensed security officer.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
We have opportunities available immediately throughout the area. Join a team that bases its core values on Integrity Vigilance and Helpfulness.
We also offer the following benefits:
* Full Medical, Dental & Optical benefits
* Short and long term disability
* Company paid life insurance
* 401K options
* Paid Time Off
* Employee assistance program
* Employee purchase programs
* Excellent customer service skills
* Candidate must have a flexible schedule
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Join us today! You can reply to this posting with your resume.
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans
Bonus paid after 90 days of continuous employment.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.