Officers! Security Guard / $300 Signing Bonus. Several positions available. $12.00 -$15.00 Depending on experience and Client Job Site. Must be available for all shifts.
Gain experience and work skills to add to your resume, all while enjoying an exciting working environment! Come join our team and start a rewarding career! APPLY NOW!!! www.securitasjobs.com or CALL 406-454-1691 We offer Health Insurance, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Retirement 401K, Training, Paid Uniforms, Advancement and more! No experience is needed. On the job training is provided. If you have exceptional interpersonal skills and are beyond excellent with people, we want to speak with you. You do not have to have industry experience but if you are a licensed Security Guard currently or have law enforcement, military, sales or customer service in your background, you will be moved to the top of the candidate list. Job Requirements: With or without reasonable accommodation, meet the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time. Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, licensing Security Officers. You will be required to get a Security Guard license with the State of Montana Board of Private Security. We will help submit after your offer of employment. This includes passing a FBI criminal background check. ADDITIONAL Sign up Bonus if you have a current MT Guard Card License. Additionally, for a limited time, we will be providing a signing bonus up to $300, paid in 90-days upon maintaining gainful employment with our team. Your hiring bonus will be contingent upon the number of hours work and hiring pay-grade, FT or PT.
Here are the basics:
- Our Guards are responsible for the safety, security of the facilities they protect and act as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
- They detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site.
Although essential activities may differ based on the facility at which they work, below are some of the standards:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees.
- You will be standing for long periods of time
Questions? Call Us Today (406)454-1691. Ask for Debbie EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran.