Securis Chantilly, VA
- Posted: December 03, 2021
Securis is a dynamic, small and team-oriented entrepreneurial IT Asset Disposal company guided by Christian principles. Our core focus is to serve employees, customers, and vendors like Christ served his people. Learn more about what we do and how we do it here: www.securis.com.
A dynamic individual is needed to be a part of our growing and innovative Service warehouse team. The ideal candidate is a team player who has a positive attitude and is able to lift heavy weight. The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for transporting recycled materials to the facility and for assisting with the secure destruction of data and the moving of equipment within the facility. This position is full-time, Monday-Friday. Warehouse hours are 7am-3:30 pm with some opportunities for overtime. Overnight travel may be required. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and must be a US citizen in order to service all customer sites. Candidates must also possess a Class B commercial driver's license.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Safely operate company vehicles.
- Load and unload trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Maintain the cleanliness and overall appearance of the warehouse and company vehicles.
- Use electronic scanning equipment to log equipment into Securis' proprietary inventory system.
- Operate equipment that destroys hard drives and computer tapes.
- Assist in the activities of the warehouse staff to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
- Maintain the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery used to execute Securis's primary functions.
- Process equipment, which includes the manual disassembly of electronic equipment and putting those components in a specified container
- Operate a pallet jack including building and maneuvering boxes on pallets.
- Attend and participate in weekly operations meetings.
- Maintain the current physical security protocols.
- Pallet Jack
- Metal destruction machine
- Class B driving experience and clean driving record (2 years Class B driving experience preferred)
- One to two years other related experience and/or training
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic software.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Our Core Values
- Helps First - Put the team first.
- Fun - Have the right attitude and stay positive.
- Hungry - Have big goals and want to conquer the world.
- Humbly Confident - Be humble, but be confident also.
- Work-Life Harmony - Both are important but must be in balance.
- Coachable - Never stop learning.
- Innovative - Nothing is carved in stone. Question everything. Look for new ways.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K and company matching
- 9 Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Securis