- Expired: September 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Securis is a dynamic, small and team-oriented entrepreneurial IT Asset Disposal company guided by Christian principles. Our core focus is to serve employees, customers, and vendors like Christ served his people. Learn more about what we do and how we do it here: www.securis.com.
The Service Technician is responsible for removing data from electronics for resale or recycling. This position is full-time. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7am-330pm. Service Technicians must also be available to work one Saturday each month (overtime opportunity!).
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loads and unloads trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project. Must be able to lift heavy weight and stand for long periods of time.
- Uses electronic scanning equipment to log equipment into Securis' proprietary inventory system.
- Operates equipment that destroys hard drives and computer tapes.
- Assists the activities of the warehouse staff to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
- Processes equipment, which includes the manual disassembly of electronic equipment.
- Maintains the cleanliness and overall appearance of the warehouse.
- Handles the delivery and shipping of a multitude of goods.
- Operates a pallet jack including building and maneuvering boxes on pallets.
- Uses an industrial scale to weigh and label volumes of scrap material.
- Maintains the physical security protocols.
- Maintains the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery.
- Attends and participates in weekly operations meetings.
- Electronic testing devices
- Pallet Jack
- Hand tools
One year of related experience and/or training.
Basic knowledge of IT hardware and software.
Familiarity with Salesforce, Windows and MacOS preferred.
High school diploma or GED.
Our Core Values
- Helps First - Put the team first.
- Fun - Have the right attitude and stay positive.
- Hungry - Have big goals and want to conquer the world.
- Humbly Confident - Be humble, but be confident also.
- Work-Life Harmony - Both are important but must be in balance.
- Coachable - Never stop learning.
- Innovative - Nothing's carved in stone. Question everything. Look for new ways.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K and company matching
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
14801 Willard RoadChantilly, VA
Get fresh Small Engine Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.