Penetration Tester Associate - US
Consider joining a leading provider of Tech-enabled cybersecurity solutions in Albuquerque, NM!
Securin Inc. has been a leader in the cybersecurity services industry. We have continuously improved the security posture of our customers against evolving and emerging cyber threats through our services in vulnerability management, penetration testing, cloud security and a wide range of cybersecurity products.
Headquartered in Albuquerque, Securin has grown to a staff of 250 technology professionals located throughout the US and India. We deliver solutions effectively by combining human intelligence and automation while providing its customers with full coverage, extensive support, and guided remediation, helping them improve their security posture.
At Securin we live by a people-first approach and we firmly believe that our employees should enjoy what they do. We provide a hybrid work environment with a competitive best in industry pay, providing an inclusive environment to learn, thrive, and grow. For the right candidate, this will feel like your second home!
Please note that a relocation package will be available to successful hires.
To learn more about us, please visit our website: https://securin.io
This position exposes a candidate to the best of both worlds - Penetration Testing as well Developing Prototype tools to assist in the testing phase. This position includes research and prototype development of automated cyber security testing and security data analytics tools used in the assessment of enterprise network segments and web applications. The selected candidate will also participate in cyber security penetration testing engagements in order to establish subject matter expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Cyber Security
- Experienced with programming/scripting languages (e.g.: Python, Rust)
- Demonstrated experience in prototype development of automated cyber security testing
- Experience in security data analytics tools
- GIAC, OSCP, CEH, CompTIA Pentest+, or any equivalent security certifications would be an added advantage.
- Awareness about tools like Acunetix, Netsparker, Burp Suite, SQL Map, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose, Nmap, Metasploit, etc
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs network, application, and device penetration testing, incident response, threat modeling, and source code review for customers.
- Supports the team and lead analyst in custom penetration test projects as required.
- Assists in client calls to scope complex engagements.
- Participates in required client communication, kick-off calls, data analysis, and findings presentation both remotely and in person.
- Assists developers and server administrators on coding best practices, secure configurations, and remediation best practices.
- Provides assistance to penetration test team for debugging, exploitation and vulnerability analysis.
- Contributes to the design of penetration test report deliverables, constantly evaluating effectiveness of report outline.
- Helps innovate and develop technology penetration testing.
- Supports infrastructure maintenance for penetration testing team.
- Assists in automation tools and vulnerability scanner.
Work is generally conducted indoors, typically during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, unless emergent IT crises occur during weekend or evening hours.
Stand, sit, or kneel for extended periods of time. Lift heavy objects on a regular basis. Do repetitive tasks with few breaks. Resolve emergent crises on an immediate and ongoing basis.
*Access is granted based on job classification, job function and business need, and according to the principle of ‘least privilege'.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet.
Powered by JazzHR
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.