Systems Engineer Cloud
- Expired: November 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Systems Engineer Cloud
Location: Washington, DC Metropolitan area. Remote / Hybrid possibility
Clearance Level: Public Trust
We deliver essential technology services to our customers in support of their missions to sustain the national security and economic interest of our nation. SecuriGence is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer to join us in support of the FCC Enterprise Engineering and Architecture Services (EE&AS) Program to help contribute to our success. Help us solve problems with Innovation Through Intelligence.
- Provide technical and/or non-technical life cycle systems engineering support for: requirements analysis, configuring management, testing.
- Identify stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements.
- Identify technical risks and mitigation strategies.
- Analyze information and review system requirements for workflow, organization and correctives measures.
- Strong Experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS Cloud technologies.
- Extensive experience and hands-on knowledge across the catalog of cloud technologies.
- Extensive experience supporting software development projects utilizing cloud technologies.
- Experience working with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment and management using tools like Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Ant, Ivy, Ansible, Terraform, and Docker
- Experience: 4+ years of related experience.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field.
SecuriGence LLC (SG) is an agile, Veteran-owned small business headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. Established in April 2010 we have been supporting the Department of Defense and other United States Civil agencies in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, Cyber Security, and Cloud/Virtualization Management.
SecuriGence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get fresh Cloud Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.