Senior Network Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Network Administrator
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level: Top Secret Clearance
We deliver essential technology services to our customers in support of their missions to sustain the national security and economic interest of our nation. SecuriGence is seeking an experienced Network Administrator to help contribute to our success. Come help us solve problems with Innovation Through Intelligence.
- Responsible for the acquisition, installation, maintenance, and usage of the company's local area network.
- Establish and implement network policies, procedures and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and company's objectives.
- Responsible for managing network performance and the maintenance of network security, ensuring security procedures are implemented and enforced, installing all network software, evaluating, developing, and maintaining telecommunications systems.
- Install, operate, maintain, monitor, manage, and troubleshoot networks (e.g., routers, switches, cabling, etc.)
- Maintain networks in accordance with applicable Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DoD guidance, and commercial best security and engineering practices.
- Participate in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
- Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Maintain network software and hardware inventories.
- Configure and manage Internet Protocol (IP) address space and VLANs, issue IP addresses for new equipment/workstations and troubleshoot IP address issues with outside agencies.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in network administration and support.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve operating/hardware network system problems.
- Knowledge of CISCO and Juniper routers and switches
- Experience with both LAN and WAN troubleshooting Experience with WAN circuit technologies
- Knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the network environment.
- Bachelor's degree. Can be substituted for Associate's degree with 2+ years of relevant experience or 4 years relevant experience.
- DoD Top Secret Clearance is required.
- DoD IAT Level II Certification is required.
SecuriGence LLC (SG) is an agile, HUBZone Certified Veteran-owned small business headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. Established in April 2010 we have been supporting the Department of Defense and other United States Civil agencies in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, Cyber Security, and Cloud/Virtualization Management.
SecuriGence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As required by Executive Order 14043, Federal contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by January 4, 2022, or before appointment or onboarding with the agency, if after January 4. The agency will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request of the agency a legally required exception from this requirement.
TechnologyView all jobs at SecuriGence LLC