Engineering and Development Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Engineering and Development Manager
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Clearance Level: Top Secret Clearance
We deliver essential technology services to our customers in support of their missions to sustain the national security and economic interest of our nation. SecuriGence is seeking an Engineering and Development Manager to help contribute to our success. Come help us solve problems with Innovation Through Intelligence.
The Engineering and Development Manager will be responsible for ensuring that key projects and engineering duties are fulfilled. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing all engineering and application development efforts including infrastructure as code (DevOps), software defined networking (SDN), engineering security into DevOps and SDN (DevSecOps), maintaining architecture diagrams, data flows, and shall manage all new capabilities being developed for operational, mission critical, and research requirements.
- Support Agency in establishing, documenting, maintaining, and maturing an Engineering program that complies with DoD / Agency guidance and meets unique requirements.
- Engineering and developing new capabilities, integration of existing capabilities, and utilizing modern development, security, and management methodologies.
- Provide leadership and technical implementation expertise in the design, development, and governance of Service-Oriented Architectures, Web-Oriented Architectures, and Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing Architectures.
- Provide subject matter expertise to ensure products meet enterprise technology standards for conducting, sustaining, and adapting to the mission.
- Answering technical questions, proposing budgets for projects, training new employees, and working with other various departments.
- Analyze and create project scope and milestones for several company initiatives.
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior.
- Prepare project progress reports.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Manages Product Teams and coordinate projects to engineering and technical personnel.
- Leads teams in the development of new solutions, and processes.
- Strives to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes and product designs
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10 years' experience managing teams and enterprise systems across multiple IT disciplines to include data center, cloud IaaS through SaaS, hybrid cloud, campus and enterprise networking, DevOps (5 years), DevSecOps (5 years), containers, micro-services, and virtualization solutions
- 5 years' experience managing product teams across multiple disciplines (e.g., security, Engineering, ITSM, etc.).
Education and Certifications:
- Must obtain a Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Can be substituted for Associate's degree with 2+ years of relevant experience or 4 years relevant experience.
- Desired certifications: ITIL-Foundations, PMP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer
SecuriGence LLC (SG) is an agile, Veteran-owned small business headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. Established in April 2010 we have been supporting the Department of Defense and other United States Civil agencies in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, Cyber Security, and Cloud/Virtualization Management.
SecuriGence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
As required by Executive Order 14043, Federal contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by January 10, 2022, or before appointment or onboarding with the agency, if after January 10. The agency will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request of the agency a legally required exception from this requirement.
675 N. Randolph StreetArlington, VA
EngineeringView all jobs at SecuriGence LLC