Computer Operator (Entry Level)
- Expired: June 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Computer Operator
Location: Cherry Point, NC
Clearance Level: DoD Secret Clearance
We deliver essential technology services to our customers in support of their missions to sustain the national security and economic interest of our nation. SecuriGence is seeking a Computer Operator to help contribute to our success. Come help us solve problems with Innovation Through Intelligence.
- Assist in performing technical operation and testing of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems in a supervised setting.
- Operate a wide variety of system components to include hardware, software, and mass storage technology.
- Operate under supervision communications-computer systems, and install, implement, maintain, and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
Experience and Qualifications
- One (1) year related experience is required.
- The minimum of a DoD Secret Clearance is required.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification is required.
SecuriGence LLC (SG) is an agile, Veteran-owned small business headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan region. Established in April 2010 we have been supporting the Department of Defense and other United States Civil agencies in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Software Development, Cyber Security, and Cloud/Virtualization Management.
SecuriGence provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TechnologyView all jobs at SecuriGence LLC