Information Technology Sales Account Manager
SecureNetMD, LLC, a full-service technology support company, seeks a self-directed and highly detail-oriented individual with strong customer service skills to join our team as an Account Manager. This role will support our Sales Department and provide backup support to the Management Team at our Lewes, DE office. Individuals applying for this position should share the company's core values and help support our core focus as part of our team environment.
- Planning and directing quoting process, implementation, and administration of various accounts over several industries
- Capture initial client contact information and ensure client inquiries are fielded to the assigned sales representative
- Provide general client follow-up by phone or email
- Make administrative decisions, handle correspondence, and schedule calendar appointments and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate events, such as trade shows and exhibitions
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing them with support, information, and guidance as we fulfill their needs.
- Facilitating cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships for successful account penetration
- Follow-up with team members on due dates to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage assigned accounts to ensure high client satisfaction ratings and retention and work toward full-service line adoption.
- Outgoing personally, capable of engaging in conversations with clients and potential clients.
- Must have a working knowledge of Outlook, Calendar, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and comprehensive follow-through
- Flexibility to make decisions dynamically to ensure smooth and efficient office operations
- Solid internet and web tool skills
- Working knowledge of CRM database systems is not required but is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently to accomplish a wide variety of tasks
- 401K with employer match
- Profit sharing plan
- Competitive wages
- Health Care Coverage
- Paid time off
- Employer-sponsored events
- Two plus years work experience, ideally in a client facing customer service role
- Skills in all Microsoft office suite products, including Power Point and Excel
- Ability to pivot between projects without sacrificing accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced, challenging environment, and with all levels of management
The employee is required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to provide proof of US Person Status
- Willing to submit to a drug screen
- Willing to submit to a background check
Lewes, DE, United States
No relocation assistance provided
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.