B2B Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
B2B Marketing Manager
We are seeking a smart, resourceful and passionate builder with experience in online communities, content engagement and social media. You will lead the creation, execution, and analysis of our demand generation and partnerships to build and prioritize our customer pipeline and accelerate revenue growth. You will report to the Head of Member & Client Marketing and partner closely with our product, account management and community teams.
More than 15 million U.S. seniors struggle with loneliness and social isolation. That stress often triggers physical illnesses that have a $60 billion impact on healthcare for seniors. SecureSeniorConnections® was founded to give nearly 50 million older adults a chance to thrive emotionally and physically – and to help those in healthcare better serve them.
SecureSeniorConnections® is a digital platform, founded by a group of healthcare, insurance, and technology experts and infused with science-backed data. The end result? A community of members that are sponsored and validated by providers and driven by purpose, meaningful activities, and shared interests.
We start with a safe, secure environment. We work with partners committed to empowering seniors. Then, together, we make a difference. You can learn more at www.secureseniorgroup.com.
- Work on the go-to-market strategy and execution, work cross-functionally to generate quality leads across multiple channels
- Assist in devising and executing marketing KPIs for the Company. Present monthly and quarterly results on marketing effectiveness.
- Establish SecureSeniorConnection’s reputation as the industry expert
- Manage content planning & creation that generates interest from several different market verticals in sharing SSC with the older adults they serve.. This includes email, webinars, gated content, partnerships, and other programs that drive interest
- Lead with data-driven, results-oriented approach by establishing key metrics and marketing effectiveness.
- Drive organic strategy and landing page conversion with strong CTAs.
- Significantly grow our audience and increase conversion rate across channels. Test and grow lead generation and traffic using SEO, paid, and other growth strategies including partnerships. Launch new media and channel expansion opportunities.
- Work directly with senior leadership on media outreach and managing conferences that align with business objectives, product launches, etc.
- Manage CRM including audience building, marketing efforts
- Work closely with Account Management, Product, and Community teams
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 3-5 years of marketing experience driving B2B marketing programs –- you’ve built or helped build a program and have experience operating at scale
- A strong analytical and strategic toolset, including a deep understanding of performance marketing KPIs
- Strong command of Google Analytics, Hubspot analytics is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal-oriented creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally between teams
- Experience with a CRM, Hubspot is highly preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEM preferred
This Job is Right For You If:
- You are diligent, have high standards for your work, and care deeply about our mission of alleviating and preventing loneliness in seniors
- You embrace that speed of execution is a weapon for a growth company
- You are hard-working with a results-oriented passion, great at execution and ability to most fast and be detail-oriented
This position is open to direct applicants only. SecureSeniorConnections® is not accepting unsolicited resumes or contact from staffing agencies and/or recruiters.
SecureSeniorConnections, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in hiring, recruiting or employment on the basis of age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, ancestry, alienage, political belief, disability or handicap, familial status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. SecureSeniorConnections, LLC also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. SecureSeniorConnections, LLC will only employ United States citizens or permanent residents.
A drug-free and alcohol-free workplace is vital to SecureSeniorConnections®, workplace safety, the quality of our services, and the productivity of our employees. All applicants are required to undergo testing for illegal drugs in accordance with laws specific to the prospective employees' residence following a conditional offer of employment.
BusinessView all jobs at SecureSeniorConnections