SecureGive is a faith-based organization that serves churches and nonprofits. With a vision to see every ministry fully funded, we build and provide technology that empowers people to give. As a UI/UX Designer joining our team, you will be a key contributor to designing enterprise-level giving and donation management solutions. You will get the chance to work as part of a faith-focused and talented Agile team to create and maintain a broad suite of software applications, including Web, Mobile, Kiosk, and SMS.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate across an interdisciplinary team with clients, software developers, quality assurance, requirements analysts, and program managers to create a consistent positive end user experience.
- Conduct front end analysis, interviewing, focus groups, requirements gathering.
- Use storyboarding, user scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis, to capture and develop user requirements, wireframes, and integrate elements into higher fidelity user interaction designs.
- Create, evaluate, and modify high and low-fidelity prototypes to support development process. Facilitate iterative testing of prototypes.
- Design highly usable interfaces for multiple channels
- Design, develop and execute usability testing plans to validate designs and uncover improvements that can be made to support end users.
- Responsible for supporting front end development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features.
- Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Apply Agile development methodologies and work UX into the Agile process.
- Create and maintain style and design component documentation to promote consistency across the software.
- Must live in the Augusta, GA area or be willing to relocate
- 2+ years of User Interface Design and Usability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge and experience with Adobe CC applications
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal skills and team participation.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments to affect change and grow success.
Nice to Have
- Classroom training of Adobe CC applications preferred
- Master’s degree
- Experience with design system concepts and React (familiarity, though coding knowledge would be a plus)
- Visual and graphic design skills
Proven ability to meet deadlines