Must already possess a Denver Security Guard license & Colorado Marijuana occupational License!!!
Secure Shield Enforcement Solutions provides security staff for an array of businesses throughout the Metro Denver area. We are currently seeking motivated and reliable candidates who have a strong work ethic and are looking to grow with the company.
Our Security Officers are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for our clients, their employees and their guests by patrolling and monitoring the premises and personnel. The Security Officer is responsible for controlling the access to employees, authorized guests and contractors to various partner-owned buildings.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Security Officers proactively monitor and thoroughly document the activities within the property of assignment to include, but not limited to employees and customers
- Security Officers sustain compliance with and a complete understanding of regulatory requirements to include specific to our client’s industry.
- Security Officers identify violations of the regulations, company policies and house rules.
- Security Officers identify other threats, and/or potential threats, to the assets of Beacon and its partners.
- Security Officers complete daily shift logs, investigation status notes and incident reports as directed.
- Use the aforementioned report formats to thoroughly document the operations of and activities throughout the assigned properties.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of your job.
- Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with partners, guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excels in retaining and recalling information.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must possess (or obtain) a valid Colorado Gaming License and/or Colorado Marijuana Occupational License.
- Must Obtain Denver Security guard license
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Job Type: Full-time