As a SecurIT360 System Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to support our Security Information and Event Management System. You will join a SOC team, gaining experience from seasoned security experts with a broad exposure to various systems.
You will plan and execute implementations where you will interact with SecurIT360 clients in establishing best practice logging, monitoring, and alerting. You will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of new products and services centered around SecurIT360’s SIEM product.
SecurIT360 is a full-service information security consulting firm based in Birmingham, Alabama. We are proud to be an independent, vendor-agnostic, information security-only company focused on providing clients with consulting and managed services to achieve their information security goals. SecurIT360 works with many industries including legal, finance, healthcare, education, utilities, environmental, and with IT service providers. SecurIT360 is growing. To continue our success, we are looking for talented information technology/information security professionals.
Maintains both cloud and non-cloud-based Linux servers, Windows servers, systems, and applications
Manages the SIEM clients and acts as the key technical liaison between system users, vendors, and SecurIT360
- Acts as primary contact for all SIEM technical issues
- Analyzes and documents problem, recommends solutions, initiates corrective actions
- Follows up on problem resolution and completes status reports
- Serves as the information resource for clients; including determination of the most appropriate configurations, providing or arranging application-based report writing, or educating users to retrieve the information themselves.
- Provides training and support to clients
- Coordinates the inclusion of other staff and technical resources as necessary
- Ensures customers are kept informed of all system updates
- Remains knowledgeable of current IT computer systems to provide comprehensive support.
- Applies various analysis tools and techniques to increase quality, productivity, and overall effectiveness of services to clients
- Conducts sales demos of SecurIT360 SIEM products
- Participates in the development of new products, modification of existing products, and termination of ineffective products.
- Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers using established guidelines.
- SecurIT360 offers a competitive compensation program and benefits package including medical/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Windows and Linux based systems administration
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot configuration, logging, and monitoring protocols including LDAP, SNMP, SYSLOG, WMI, and NETFLOW.
- Windows and Linux system management, setup, configuration, hardening, and backup and recovery
- Willingness to learn new technologies and bring new ideas to the group
- Full-time - 1st, 2nd shift
- This is a high-availability 24/7 environment and will require after-hours and weekend work to participate in team meetings and perform system maintenance
- 5 to 7 years in SOC Systems Analysis and/or System Administration
- 2+ years in Network Administration
- Experience with SIEM Technology
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or 4-year degree in computer science or security-related field
- CompTIA - Network+ / Security+
- CompTIA CySA+
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP
- Microsoft MCSA
- Fortinet NSE 5+
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
SecurIT360We are SecurIT360, we are Cyber Security focused and we help our clients meet their compliance requirements, stay ahead of Cyber threats and while we advocate for proactive security measures we are also experts in helping our clients respond effectively when a Cyber incident does occur. We do not sell hardware or software. We are independent and provide solutions designed to fit each unique client’s needs and that product/technology independence allows us to make recommendations that are objective and strictly in the best interests of our clients.