Full-time Storage Store Manager Position available. Apply today!
SecurCare Self Storage is Recruiting, Developing, and Promoting Talented people
Are you looking for a career, instead of a job? If so, SecurCare Self Storage is looking for you! We are seeking talented, energetic, and highly motivated people to join our team.
SecurCare Self Storage, Inc. is a privately held company based in Lone Tree, Colorado. It was founded in 1988 for the business of developing and acquiring self-storage facilities. Since our founding, SecurCare has built its business to 200+ stores in multiple states. We currently use a variety of operating names, with the majority of our stores being SecurCare Self Storage and Colonial Storage Centers.
As the full-time Store Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the store including managing accounts receivables, tenant rental and providing tours of the property, keeping the property clean, light sales of rental insurance and retail products. In addition you may assist with the lien process of delinquent units, and must be able to offer exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to help the property/stores succeed! This position also assists with cleanup of the property and yard work, etc.
Position involves or requires the following:
- Supervisory background and/or ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Some computer experience required on Microsoft office programs
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance as you will need to travel to bank and post office and other properties to perform daily responsibilities when necessary
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Reports to Area Manager
- Work availability of Monday-Friday 9 am- 6 pm and Saturday 9 am- 5 pm as well as be available for overtime when necessary
- Rotating Days Off
- Up to 40 Hours per week
- May be required to be outside for extended periods of time during inclement weather
- Some light physical activity which includes yard work, and light maintenance
- Accurate filing and record keeping skills
- Cash handling experience required
- Basic Math Skills
- The ability to manage delinquent accounts and maintain low accounts receivables
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Health benefit options
- 401K with matching potential
- Paid Time Off
- Reduced Storage Fees
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!!