Call Center Professional
SecurCare Self Storage Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At the National Storage Affiliates Call Center, we are looking for energetic, outgoing self-starters who have excellent sales, marketing and customer service skills. Sales Specialists must build immediate rapport with potential customers and help direct them to the right self-storage unit for their needs. Our Specialists must be friendly, personable, professional and, above all, place the customer needs first. We also have amazing leaders in place at our facility to help with training, career growth, and to enhance your ability to make great customer interactions and make more money!
This is a full-time position working 40 hours each week between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. seven days a week.
Schedule will vary.
Working in an in-bound call center, you will answer calls from existing and potential customers, assist with service inquiries, follow up on leads, and contribute to overall profitability by maintaining relationships with the customers and meeting sales and service goals, provide telephone customer support services.
- Communicate courteously with all customers by telephone, email and online chat service. Answer incoming calls, make outgoing calls, address the needs of the customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Answer all customer inquiries in the same day, provide accurate and effective response.
- Manage leads through our easy-to-use CRM to track and follow up. Recognize opportunities to cross sell services and products. Contribute to team and individual goals.
- Maintain product and procedure knowledge, keep abreast of changes.
- Bilingual candidates preferred, but not required!
- Must have the ability to work remotely.
What we look for:
- One to three years experience in a customer focused call center.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal. Professional sales and goal oriented.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Computer proficiency, ability to navigate multiple applications, typing skills at minimum 25-40 wpm.
- This position may require the employee to sit, talk and hear for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work a shift between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
We offer our full time employees a comprehensive benefits package to include Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with tenure. We also contribute a generous amount to premiums for Health, Dental and Vision plans. Also offered are Life Insurance, Flex Plans, and paid holidays. Plus, with the ability to bonus monthly on top of your hourly wage!
National Storage Affiliates Trust, Storage Management and Leasing Company, LLC, and iStorage are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran.
Powered by JazzHR
SecurCare Self Storage
AddressColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at SecurCare Self Storage