Second Order Effects El Segundo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join our growing team and lead all aspects of marketing, creative strategy, and branding. As a key member of the Operations team, the Marketing Lead will provide direction and oversee the workflow of multiple marketing projects across all platforms. We are a tight-knit group that requires focus and dedication, as well as the ability to interact with engineers and engineering support on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong background of leading marketing efforts and proven success as a strategist, analyst, and creator for visually-led, business-driven creative work.
- Develop and direct strategic marketing plans to increase brand awareness and drive revenue growth across the company
- Champion SOE engineering value proposition in the B2B engineering services space
- Create effective SOE messaging, communication, engagements, content, and assets
- Derive leads from website, social media, event engagements, and email marketing
- Leverage marketing insights, research, analytics, and A/B testing to make data driven decisions
- Support SOE executives and teams during client engagements and other events through communication training and preparation
- Build and maintain relationships with key marketing and creative partners
- Collaborate with internal business development, operations, and engineering teams on key marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Finance, or related field)
- 3+ years of experience with marketing and content creation in industry setting
- Experience implementing marketing strategy and creative content in digital spaces
- Strong analytical and planning capabilities, with creative problem solving skills
- Exceptional presentation, people, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Website CMS, SEO, Google Analytics, CRM, email marketing
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Established skills in strategic and critical thinking, decision-making, negotiation, and relationship-building
- Experience with technical writing and publishing white papers or similar B2B content
- Extensive experience in social media, digital analytics, and content measurement
- Industry expertise in aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, medical devices, or robotics
- Experience marketing goods or services to a wide range of companies from small business to fortune 500 companies
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Python, Website CMS, SEO, Google Analytics, CRM, and email marketing
- Applicant must be willing to work 40 hours a week on-site in El Segundo, CA
- Applicant must be eligible to work on ITAR projects
- Job Type: Full-time (Salary)
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
Second Order Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SOE is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.