Maintenance Mechanic and Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
The Maintenance Mechanic and Technician will play an integral part in the day-to-day upkeep of the facility. We are looking for the right person that is willing to handle any task given to them understanding that every day will be a new challenge and very rewarding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Safety is top priority.
- Inspects and maintains all equipment to minimize downtime.
- Accept direction from Maintenance Manager and be flexible to ever-changing priorities.
- Perform and document basic electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and repair activity.
- Perform and document facility PM tasks.
- Assist in scheduling maintenance activities around production schedules.
- Assist with monitoring spare parts inventory and managing appropriate stocking levels.
- Assist with ordering and picking up parts as needed from vendors.
- Support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous improvement initiatives, 6S, etc.
- Must be willing to do whatever it takes. If you are not willing to get extremely hands-on, this is not the position for you.
- Advanced electrical and mechanical maintenance skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Tech-ability is required.
- PLC experience preferred.
- Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Welding and fabrication skills preferred.
- Rigging knowledge of heavy equipment preferred.
- Driver’s license and personal vehicle required.
- Able to operate forklift, scissor lift, walkie-rider, pressure washer, floor scrubber and other pieces of equipment.
- Able to paint walls and ceilings.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic is a must.
- Able to work overtime, be on-call on off hours and weekends.
- Candidates without a Resume will not be considered.
- Local candidates will be given consideration before remote candidates.
Powered by JazzHR
AutomotiveView all jobs at Second Nature