Second Avenue is a national real estate investment company focused on providing solutions for home owners as an alternative to the traditional real estate sales model. We offer homeowners a convenient and shorter road to selling their home as we are the buyer. We also acquire homes through various investment channels such as bulk purchases from other investment funds.
Currently operating in 8 markets and expanding very quickly, the company’s corporate operational headquarters is based in Tampa, FL with executive headquarters in Chicago, IL. For more information about our company, please visit www.secondavenue.com
We offer a positive culture and professional work environment.
There are various facets to this role- all revolving around buying and selling residential investment properties. The candidate for this role must be able to analyze a property value through standard comparable analysis and create a renovation strategy to optimize profit. Alternatively, the candidate must be comfortable working at optimizing profitability through selling to local and national real estate investment groups.
Candidate will coordinate with our management team as we establish operations in the market, primarily focused on the acquisition of a large quantity of homes for a rental portfolio. Candidate is responsible for implementing consistent and standardized processes for leads and acquisitions in market.
As Second Avenue establishes a buying program in the market, candidate will be involved in helping to evaluate and acquire properties through lead management and conversion of leads into property acquisitions and possible dispositions.
Candidate must be a self-starter and comfortable working from a remote location away from headquarters and the executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with operational standards to ensure that all leads created are called, distributed, worked and updated.
- Prevent any delays that impact the home acquisition process for the Company and our sellers and buyers.
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures, detailing operational methods, and working to maximize closings.
- Foster and maintain superior business relationships with other agents, partners, investors and corporate teams.
- Monitor operational work flow on closings to ensure optimum compliance, accuracy and efficiency.
Skills and Specialized Knowledge
- Must have strong sales and negotiating skills.
- Comfortable calculating profitability analysis.
- Comfortable creating appropriate rehab strategy for marketing investment properties.
- Able to manage high volume portfolio in various phases of the purchase/selling cycle.
- Understand brokerage compliance.
- Comfortable with RE purchase contracts.
- Must be organized and a self-starter.
- Experienced in underwriting and/or investment property valuation.
- Knowledge of real estate sales transaction processes, closing and title clearance processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to use PC and widely used software packages, e.g., spreadsheets/Excel, word processing/Word, and learn new software packages as necessary.
- Able to meet deadlines, plan and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess good organizational skills, have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and demonstrate good communication and customer service skills.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Broker Assistant or Broker
- 1+ years of experience in residential real estate
Base pay: $40-$50k plus significant bonus potential