Second Avenue is a national real estate brokerage, property management and investment company revolutionizing the industry with the first professionally managed end-to-end single-family investment platform. We set ourselves apart by combining state of the art proprietary technology, best in class resident services and the personal touch of local experts. Whether our clients are buying, selling, or renting single family homes, Second Avenue is the optimal solution for exceeding expectations.
We are currently looking for motivated, licensed Real Estate Agents who love helping people and teamwork. This is a tremendous opportunity for agents who are ambitious self-starters wanting to grow their business and be part of an innovative team. We offer a culture of fun and excellence as well as a very competitive commission split. Endless upside potential can be yours!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER and BETTER?
· Connections with real industry leaders
· An amazing, positive culture
· State of the art technology, leads and resources
· Administrative support
· A brokerage with no desk fees, no franchise fees and no admin fees
· Consult with clients in order to discover their motivation; then find solutions to meet their needs and generate sales
· Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand your clientele and build your business
· Provide concierge-like white glove customer service that will bring clients back and create a referral base
· Follow up with clients on a regular basis
· Research and understand the market and communicate your knowledge to your clients
· Land and manage leads by talking to people in person, on the phone, by text and by email to maintain a full sales pipeline
· Create and utilize representation contracts, purchase agreements and leases to ensure smooth transactions
· Currently licensed in Real Estate
· Must be a self-starter
· Be customer focused with a positive attitude
· Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
· Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
· Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
· Be a strong communicator
· Willingness to be coachable and learn new ideas
Compensation: $50,000-$150,000 in Commissions